Veggies/Dip in Baguette
VEGGIES AND DIP IN BAGUETTE ROUNDS
The best thing about this recipe is any filling can be put in the baguettes. So easy, no mess and you get to eat the bread when you are done.
- 1 pkg Knorr vegetable recipe mix (or any dried soup mix you prefer)
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 2 cups sour cream (light if you prefer)
- Sliced veggies of your choice
- 1 medium baguette (or more depending on how many you need)
- Combine all the ingredients except baguette in a medium bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before using to blend flavours. Stir before using.
- Cut baguette on a slant into 7 cm rounds; scoop out about 5 cm of centre of each round leaving about a 2-3 cm wall. Let set out while dip is chilling to dry out slightly.
- When ready to assemble, place ample amounts of dip in each bread cup and add some of the prepared veggies in the little cups. (See above picture)
TIP: Make or buy your favorite dip and serve it the same way.